DiaryDienstag // 22.03.2016


Balance

I've been thinking a lot lately about my future, which path to go after college, which internships should I apply to, what is the best way to improve my grades…I guess this has been on my mind because I tend to be just a little bit anxious and ask too much of myself all the time. I try to make things perfect and neatly planned, but I learned that I can't always plan everything. After accepting this, I feel a better balance to everything I do. Just believing in myself and pushing myself hard do my best is enough. 
I found that learning how to open up to people and being confident in myself with them has helped me strengthen my friendships and get better at making new friends and helping others, as well. It makes me happy that being someone that spends so much time inside her own head, I managed to balance my time alone with meaningful conversations with trusted friends and having laughs and fun with them. I can see great things in store for this semester :) 

0 Kommentare :