Let's go out tonight


Text von Caro, Bild von meiner guten und außerdem super-talentierten  Freundin Anna (klickt auf den Link und guckt euch ihren Instagram an, ihr werdet es nicht bereuen) :))


Let’s go out tonight
Let’s get into a fight
Between what we should do
And what Tequila wants us to


Let’s put on fake lashes
Let’s fill up our glasses
I know my friends will forget
Everything they said


Let’s hit the streets
Let’s rip away the sheets
Maybe love waits at the bottom of this bottle
Maybe love waits in his messy dorm room


Let’s wait until the booze hits
Let’s turn up the music
I can’t sing so I scream the words to my favorite songs
You get them all wrong


Let’s go talk to strangers
Let’s kiss people we won’t remember
Sad old men searching for that one true feeling
Tell young girls how good they look while kneeling


Let’s go out tonight
Let’s get into a fight
But, man, it’s no fun to overdose
When people call the police on a bloody nose

0 Kommentare :